Thanksgiving Farm Box
We love Thanksgiving because of the slower pace of this holiday and the way it creates space for us to gather with friends and family over a shared meal. We are passionate about locally grown food and supporting our small farmers and Thanksgiving is the perfect time to celebrate those farmers and the abundance of fall produce grown in our state.
Allow yourself time to slow down this Thanksgiving and enjoy the act of preparing and cooking a meal grown with love. Allow time to reflect on each ingredient as you prepare it.
This Thanksgiving, we want give thanks to each of our local farmers who grew these vegetables and the Earth from which they came. Food is powerful and it has the power to bring people together like nothing else can.
This Thanksgiving season, we are offering a Thanksgiving Farm Box which is similar to our seasonal Farm Box subscriptions, but this is a one time only purchase. Your box will be filled with locally and lovingly grown fall produce that is perfect for your Thanksgiving meal.
Contents will include:
- 1 lb. of fresh shelled pecans from Paw Paw's Pecans in Blackwell, AR
- 5 lbs. of certified Organic Sweet Potatoes from Peebles Organic Farm in Augusta, AR
- 1/2 lb. Spring Mix from Five Acre Farms in Bradford, AR and/or from Happy Horseshoe Farm in Hagarville, AR
- Large clamshell of Microgreens from Little Bitty Greens, Clinton, AR
- 1 lb. Beets from Five Acre Farms, Bradford, AR
- 1 lb. Carrots from Five Acre Farms, Bradford, AR
- 1 lb. Watermelon Radish from Five Acre Farms, Bradford, AR
- 1 lb. Daikon Radish from Five Acre Farms, Bradford, AR
- 1 lb. Turnips from Five Acre Farms, Bradford, AR
Orders for our Thanksgiving Farm Box can be placed now until Wednesday, November 15th.
Cost: $65 plus tax
Pick ups for our Thanksgiving Farm Box will begin on Friday, November 17th and run through Wednesday, November 22nd. Please note will will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and on Black Friday (November 23rd-24th), so boxes can not be picked up at this time. Boxes will be picked up at the Farmstand at Bell Urban Farm at 2011 Tyler Street in Conway, AR. When you purchase your box, you will be emailed pick up instructions.
While we are not offering any add-ons for our Farm Box this time, we encourage you to shop our store for other locally grown items that would complement your holiday meal!
Skip the big box stores this holiday season and pay thanks to our local farmers and Arkansas' local produce. Your taste buds will thank you for it!